Thursday, April 8, 2010

Straaaaange Things are happenin to Me

So, apart from completing an amazing 9 months with my amazing boyfriend, and seeing my adorable nephew grow and become cuter, there are still amazing things going on around me.
If that makes sense.
I have been student teaching once a week to a 6th grade class and am in love with it. I'm so meant to be a teacher.
My friendships are building up and I feel more like I belong where I'm at.
I'm not really sure where my "home" is right now. My mom lives in Columbus, my dad a little further up north, and the whole rest of my family further up north with my boyfriend.
I guess I do not have one. I have places to stay, sure. But an actual place I call home? Don't have one.
I don't feel entirely comfortable at my dad's. The room I stay in is too much my step-mom for me to ever feel entirely comfortable.
When I stay at my brother's, it's the futon in my nieces room or the bed with my mother. Both not great prospects.
Staying with my cousin is nice, and I love seeing my little "nephew" but again, it's not my own place.
Wow as corny as it sounds, the Carrie Underwood song came to mind-Temporary Home.




Anyways, I'm not sure what God has for me, I'm believin that I'll have my own place to call home some day in the near future, preferably with a certain hubby by my side. I must wait patiently for his will to come through. His timing is what matters, not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment