Sunday, May 15, 2011

Junior year-complete

Another Year finished and over and only one more to go. I am happy to report that even though this was the toughest year academically, it paid off the best so far. 11 A's 1 B. I guess giving up on having a social life helps.
Aside from that I am so excited to be starting a new summer off. Since beginning college, my summers have continually gotten more fantastic all the time. I am back to Panera Bread which I love, back on the worship team which I even more love, and spending the summer with my fiance. It is going to be great.

This summer will also be a major planning stage in my wedding.Since I will be at school, it is important to get a lot of this done to save driving up most weekends during the school year.There is a large check list that I very badly wish to get done by Mid-August before I continue back at school. Here is a glimpse:
  • Engagement pictures
  • book ceremony site-(officially)
  • book reception site
  • figure out catering
  • buy center pieces
  • go on cake tastings
  • get measurements for the ceremony site
  • time out wedding march to match the party
  • take pictures of both venues
  • buy candy buffet containers and scoops
  • buy petals -blue and yellow
  • buy carriage and castle candles
That's not even all I have to do, but just a glimpse now that I can focus on it without anything distracting me. :)

1 comment:

  1. If you need any help with anything, don't stress yourself out and call me :)

    ReplyDelete